VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES HISTORY
First start: Aug. 7, 2011 (Mid-Ohio)
• Competed in three races with AFS/Sam Schmidt Motorsports with best finish of 11th at Baltimore.
ROAD TO THE VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES
• Won the FIA World Endurance Trophy for LMP2 Drivers for Oak Racing with two wins.
• Won LMP2 Class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans also won at Fuji.
• Finished second in P2 Class in American Le Mans Series for Conquest Endurance with two class wins (Mosport and Road America) and three poles.
• Finished third in Firestone Indy Lights standings for AFS/Andretti Autosport with a win at Mid-Ohio.
• Earned two poles and had three podiums.
• Finished 11th in Firestone Indy Lights standings as a rookie with Panther Racing.
• Finished fifth at Kansas and Mid-Ohio and recorded eight top-10 finishes.
• Drove in Formula 3 Euro Series with RC Motorsport, powered by Volkswagen.
• Finished 14th at Zandvoort Masters of F3 at Zolder.
• Finished seventh in Formula Renault Italia for Prema Powerteam.
• Recorded podium finishes in Formula Renault Italia at Vallelunga, Spa, and Misano.
• Also competed in Formula Renault Eurocup.
• Finished fifth in Formula Renault Italia for Prema Powerteam.
• Was the top rookie in standings with best finish of second at Hockenheim after starting from pole position.
• Also competed in Formula Renault Eurocup with a best result of eighth.
• Became a member of the Toyota Young Driver Program.
• Finished second in Formula A French Open International Championship at Ostricourt.
• Drove in CIK/FIA Formula A World Kart Championship
• Was selected by motorsport legend Alex Zanardi as sole works driver for his World Championship karting team.
• Won the CIK/FIA Formula A Asia Pacific Championship in Team Zanardi's third race.
• Elected as a member of the British Racing Drivers Club as a Rising Star.
• Became the youngest winner of French Formula A Open International Championship after earning four wins in 10 starts.
• Finished third in CIK/FIA Formula A Asia Pacific Championship and Formula A Coppa di Campeones (E).
• Finished sixth in CIK/FIA Formula A World Kart Championship.
Early career: Competed in karting in England and in international karting events, scoring numerous race wins and championships.